NEIA has had an overwhelming response and has sold out of this event! Thank you for your interest and please stay in touch for future events.
Booming Labrador! The BIG LAND - big opportunities, big challenges, big potential.
This is an event for business operators, government representatives, students seeking potential employment and anyone who is interested in learning about how Labrador is driving growth in this province.
- Janice Barnes, Mayor, Labrador City
- Leo Abbass, Mayor, Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Dennis Peck, Past Direction of Planning, Fort McMurray (Alberta)
- James Thorbourne, President and CEO of the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies
- Francis Clarke, Manager, Innu Business Development Centre
- Paul Rich, CEO, Innu Development Ltd. Partnership
Where: Holiday Inn, St. John's
When: Friday, October 28, 2011
Fees: Members $85, Non-members $110, Students $49 (fees do not include HST)
Contact Joanne to register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-3333